“There approach to our problem was the best, and the other guy had problems from people that I know.”
- A structural steel I-beam is vertically placed against the foundation wall. Spacing between beams is determined by engineered data.
- Top steel bracket is bolted to wood joists with a screw assembly unit.
- A torque wrench is used to tighten bolt at top of beam, transferring pressure to wall.
- Holes are drilled into concrete footing where steel floor bracket is anchored into place.
- Bottom screw assembly unit is tightened against bottom of beam transferring pressure to wall.
- The ground beside the foundation is excavated, alleviating soil pressure against wall. This allows the wall to move back into place.
Once securely in place, the Inforcer™ will prevent any additional bowing or bulging of the wall.