I was very satisfied with the installation crew. The were great, very helpful. The general cleanup was good. The office staff was courteous and professional. My impression of the sales tech was very good! I was referred and like the final costs and discounts. The crew was very helpful and friendly.
- A structural steel I-beam is vertically placed against the foundation wall. Spacing between beams is determined by engineered data.
- Top steel bracket is bolted to wood joists with a screw assembly unit.
- A torque wrench is used to tighten bolt at top of beam, transferring pressure to wall.
- Holes are drilled into concrete footing where steel floor bracket is anchored into place.
- Bottom screw assembly unit is tightened against bottom of beam transferring pressure to wall.
- The ground beside the foundation is excavated, alleviating soil pressure against wall. This allows the wall to move back into place.
Once securely in place, the Inforcer™ will prevent any additional bowing or bulging of the wall.